New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
We are seeking a highly creative and passionate marketer to help manage and drive our brand forward. In this individual contributor role you will report to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for informing overall brand strategy and activating the brand across key touchpoints. Combining strategic thinking with a passion for high quality production, you will create and activate a multitude of marketing assets, working independently and with partners as appropriate to produce photography, videos, social images, display ads, email banners, and sales enablement content including services pamphlets, one-sheeters, and overviews. Accordingly, experience taking a design idea from to execution is a must, as is fluency with relevant design and marketing platforms (Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot, etc).
In this role you will:
- Build a highly-approachable, category leading brand.
- Inform and build the next generation of our creative platform, brand platform, and associated brand collateral.
- Support in the execution of our brand strategy including event activations, internal marketing, recruiting and community relations and key brand touchpoints.
- Research and develop content based on prospect’s identified challenges and objectives.
- Execute on all internal design projects as part of our demand generation, customer acquisition, partner marketing efforts.
- Interface closely with our marketing team and execute creative tactics to grow New Breed’s brand.
- Develop documentation and processes to ensure quality assurance and scale our approach.
- Help with quality control over all delivered content.
- Work in lockstep with key stakeholders to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Develop sales enablement assets for sales team and partner management team.
- Balance multiple projects and be agile in reprioritization to meet deadlines.
- Work hand in hand with our marketers and project managers to understand long and short term business goals.
- Take complex ideas and stories and translate them into clear and delightful visual communication.
- Follow a strategic design direction, present concepts and find creative solutions to solve for stakeholder feedback.
- Support with company and executive level presentations for internal event and announcements.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS in related field.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrable understanding of design fundamentals, layout, typography, color.
- Experience with photography and video production, UI wireframing and screen design, HubSpot Growth Suite.
- Seek out feedback to hone your craft. There’s always something else you can learn and improve on.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on the stunning Hula Lakeside campus, or split your schedule working @home and @hula!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an action plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.