New Breed is looking for a content marketer to join our marketing team. The right person should be a strong marketing generalist with particular strength in blogging, PR, social media and brand marketing as they pertain to lead generation. This person should have an understanding of content marketing and experience running campaigns that include audience segmentation and span multiple channels.
We are looking for someone who has a strong innovative drive and is willing to throw away the norm to reinvent how we do things.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive engagement with our target audience.
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Write and edit original pieces of content, including blog posts, e-books, videos, infographics, emails, landing pages and sales enablement collateral.
- Be a key contributor to our editorial meetings and bring fresh perspectives that will attract our core audiences.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges.
A strong candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience writing
- Top-notch, world-class writing and copyediting skills (be prepared to share writing samples).
- The ability to identify high-potential segments and tailor messaging to fit them.
- Strategic thinker: you challenge conventional wisdom and are eager to reinvent modern marketing tactics.
- Experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus!).
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an action plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.