New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire an experienced and talented individual to grow our strategic partnerships.
The Partnership Manager is responsible for cultivating and growing the established relationship with our top software partner. This person will develop strategies to increase revenue from the channel, drive partnership growth and scale the brand’s impact on New Breed’s goals. Success in this role will involve the development and championing of a training and enablement program to drive adoption of partner software within our client base.
In this role you will:
- Work with partners to align on go to market strategy, communicate business needs and develop key performance indicators
- Build a program to activate the partnership at scale to drive accelerated customer growth and maximize market share
- Scale relationships by designing frameworks that increase revenue
- Identify, develop and execute a plan for strategic growth within the software partner ecosystem
- Develop quarterly plans to meet year over year MRR retention and growth targets
- Identify and manage co-marketing, co-selling, and co-servicing opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement partner marketing strategies, sales collateral, and other tools to aid in mutual growth
- Synthesize a report of business metrics and develop a report to forecast key metrics to success
- Meet or Exceed revenue targets for both software and services through partner channels
- Build and champion an internal learning and development program that focuses on new products and services launched by software partners
- Navigate complex corporate structure to broaden the brand reach and deepen relationships with key internal stakeholders within the organization
A strong candidate will have:
- Prior experience manager strategic partnerships or accounts.
- A BA/BS degree.
- A strong commitment to winning and a history of successfully carrying a sales quota on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- Coachability, humility, and the ability to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Critical thinking expertise and the ability to synthesize information, apply logic to problems, and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills, and excellent quantitative skills.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.