New Breed is looking for a content marketer to join our marketing team. The right person should be a strong marketing generalist with particular strength in blogging, PR, social media and brand marketing as they pertain to lead generation. This person should have an understanding of content marketing and experience running campaigns that include audience segmentation and span multiple channels.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, well-rounded marketing coordinator to support our comprehensive demand generation, product marketing and brand building programs. In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for understanding and synthesizing our annual, quarterly, and monthly plans, operationalizing these through our project management platform, and coordinating internal stakeholders as needed to achieve success. Outstanding communication skills and time management are essential, as is an interest in project management, technical learning and mastering systems including HubSpot, Salesforce and our project management tools. In addition, in this role you will have the opportunity to directly support events, internal marketing initiatives, and sales promotion by contributing copy, design, or production to ensure timely delivery and activation. This individual contributor position will report to the Director of Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Support the Marketing Director in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Implement and operationalize our marketing plans.
- Support in the production of events, omni-channel campaigns, product marketing and sales enablement.
- Support in developing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Develop and manage our internal communications to ensure our teams are informed and engaged on marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internal resources, contractors, and cross-functional teams to deliver on marketing program targets.
- Plan and manage projects including trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts.
- Maintain our library of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Interface closely with our marketing team and execute creative tactics to grow New Breed’s brand.
- Develop documentation and processes to ensure quality assurance and scale our approach.
- Support in the execution of our brand strategy including event activations, internal marketing, recruiting and community relations and key brand touchpoints.
- Support design projects as part of our demand generation, customer acquisition, partner marketing efforts.
- Work in lockstep with key stakeholders to ensure adherence to brand standards.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS in related field.
- Experience working with marketing. technologies such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Mavenlink, HubSpot, Salesforce.
- Understanding of inbound marketing fundamentals.
- Experience with marketing production, such as photography and video production, UI wireframing and screen design, HubSpot Growth Suite, content development, web development.
- Passion for executing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Drive to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Great communication skills including written and verbal.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
- Seek out feedback to hone your craft. There’s always something else you can learn and improve on.
- Are self-motivated, highly organized, and can adapt to changing goals and projects.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an action plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.