New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As the HubSpot Implementation Team Lead, you will be a HubSpot Partner and advisor, serving as the clients’ main point of contact, project manager, and subject matter expert. You will provide strategic guidance through HubSpot software setup, development, and execution of their inbound marketing campaigns via Zoom, email, and phone. As Team Lead, your focus will be identifying qualified customers, proactively staying up to date on new HubSpot products and features and deliver training to the team, and helping grow our scaling team. This individual should have a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and a desire to improve internal processes.
In this role you will:
- Train and providing coaching on HubSpot technical skills to a team of Onboarding Specialists to grow their soft and hard skills.
- Be the SME on HubSpot’s enterprise hubs and consult on the growth stack.
- Evaluate a customer's current tech stack, recommend an onboarding approach, and develop a 90-day plan to lead the customer to long-term success.
- Help identify ongoing service retainer opportunities and drive upgraded revenue from service up-sells and existing service solution adoption.
- Manage several customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, and ensure a successful and timely completion.
- Provide inbound best practices with the strategic intent of delivering high-quality inbound assets.
- Work cross-functionally with our Inbound services team to develop customer performance reports to analyze and monitor results.
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure we drive client happiness and results.
A strong candidate will have:
- 5+ years full-time experience in account management, account executive, or customer success roles, 2+ years of hands-on HubSpot experience.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how a business operates; including sales, marketing, and operations.
- Have a strong technical aptitude, experience consulting on integrations, and understanding of CRM/database concepts.
- Proven success managing a book of business in a client-facing role.
- Strong individual leadership skills, proven through work ethic and ownership, proactively taking initiative, and offering solutions to challenges whenever possible.
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and embodies a growth mindset.
- A passion and commitment to the development of others and building a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.