A global fraud prevention firm turns to New Breed to accelerate demand generation.
Entering 2020, a category leader in eCommerce fraud prevention sought to accelerate its growth in key markets. The 400-strong organization had recently invested in the HubSpot Enterprise growth stack, and needed a partner capable of implementing both a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy and targeted account-based marketing programs at scale.
The company selected New Breed to implement both the strategic and technical components of this complete demand generation strategy.
After first implementing SalesHub Enterprise and migrating the company’s website to the Hubspot CMS, the focus of the partnership turned to account-based marketing within Latin America and Mexico.
The challenge: Aligning marketing and sales stakeholders and leveraging ABM tools to expand into a strategic market.
The Latin America/Mexico market represented a great strategic fit for a targeted growth strategy. The region is experiencing a growing volume of fraud, and existing fraud prevention solutions in the market are largely outdated or outmoded.
To enter the market, the team targeted 10 enterprise-scale accounts, with hopes of generating 2 good-fit MQLs representing over $1,000,000 in potential revenue.
Meeting this target would require a coordinated, cross-functional strategy. Key challenges included:
- Aligning marketing, sales, and operational stakeholders on strategy, and leveraging centralized analytics and insights to track performance.
- Creating content offers and messaging that would highlight key pain points associated with existing fraud solutions
- Engaging contacts representing several distinct personas, and ensuring lockstep execution throughout the campaign.
New Breed’s solution: Highly targeted omnichannel campaigns, timely sales follow-up, and clear-cut reporting
To create and drive the strategy, New Breed developed a comprehensive, three-month campaign leveraging HubSpot ABM tools.
The effort combined content marketing, paid advertising, email and social lead nurturing, and the development and implementation of new sales templates to follow up with both warm and hot leads.
All aspects of the campaign were concepted and developed within eight weeks to ensure timely delivery.
- Operational alignment:
- Marketing and sales playbook development, identification of campaign KPIs, regional sales-rep follow-up workstreams, and reporting.
- Content development:
- Concepting and creation of a premium content offer highlighting the region’s vulnerability to fraud; campaign creative and copy development.
- Paid Campaigns
- Paid advertising focused on optimal targeting relevance, with campaigns delivered to regional LinkedIn pages.
- Multi-touch nurture and sales outreach
- Development and implementation of “full-funnel” nurture campaigns across all relevant contacts at identified target accounts; sales templates and direct sales outreach via HubSpot's LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration.
Within weeks after launch, the campaign outperformed benchmark targets and drove both leads and revenue pipeline. Key highlights included: