New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process-driven organization, you will be required to use and manage a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, Insightsquared and HubSpot.
In this role, you will be working closely with the leadership team to execute our world-class marketing and sales operations alignment strategies, develop systems that allow for insightful closed-loop reporting and implement frameworks to help build an efficient marketing and sales system that is focused on automation and ease to the end-user. You will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions for New Breed’s internal systems.
In this role you will:
- Manage technical aspects of key internal systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads as well as setup in our project management tool.
- Be an administrator for the following platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, InsightSquared, Bizible, Tinderbox, and Workamijig).
- Document internal operations best practices and implementation roadmaps (HubSpot, Salesforce, InsightSquared, Bizible, Tinderbox, and Workamijig).
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales databases.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing, sales and customer success activities to report on effectiveness and business impact for the leadership team.
- Work with the leadership team to implement actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales productivity.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance.
- Enable unified platforms, people and processes for New Breed.
- Monitor performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and recruiting.
- Manage and roll out changes throughout New Breed.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- A desire to research, learn and develop a deep understanding of best practices in modern marketing and sales operations, as well as business intelligence.
- The ability to stay current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- An understanding of your team’s goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customer’s goals.
- The ability to coach and train others.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile
Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.