New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for successfully growing the relationship with existing clients as well as ensuring their ongoing success. You will be driving company revenue through the growth of solution adoption and through the success of our service delivery team to build lasting client relationships.
In this role you will:
- Be a point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the client lifecycle.
- Help build and maintain partner and client relationships.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service and drive upgraded revenue from service up-sells and existing service solution adoption.
- Handle escalations and client concerns by providing resolutions.
- Collaborating with team leaders to ensure we drive client happiness and results.
- Assist in renewal contract development and negotiations.
- Ensure New Breed meets monthly existing business revenue quota.
A strong candidate will have:
- 3+ years full-time experience in an account manager, account executive, or customer success role.
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success.
- Experience in root cause analysis with challenge/issue resolution.
- An attention to detail - especially when working with multiple teams, projects and negotiations.
- Passion for working with the world’s fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Drive to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- A solution-oriented mindset - identifying opportunities for improvement and taking them to the next level without being told.
- Strong flexibility, adaptability, prioritization, organizational skills, and experience managing time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- An intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive drive to GSD every single day.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies