New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for New Breed’s demand generation efforts from awareness through acquisition. This person should have an understanding of the full marketing funnel and experience running marketing campaigns that include audience segmentation that span multiple channels.
In this role you will:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including product, revenue, and service.
- Present to leadership to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Manage and optimize ideal customer profiles and buyer personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborate with sales to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Optimize acquisition funnel and lead nurturing processes through organic search, email, webinars, content, social media and paid advertising.
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (guides, templates, success stories, web pages, etc.) through internal and/or partner resources.
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by gathering and filtering new ideas from customers, colleagues and other experts; communicate and share best practices
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work with content marketing manager to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messages and align demand generation programs with ongoing copywriting initiatives.
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience as well as sales enablement assets.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Identify and test against new channels to expand our acquisition strategy.
- Be fluent in project management and collaboration software, and an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Execute account-based marketing campaigns in tandem with sales.
A strong candidate will have:
- 5+ years full-time experience in a B2B software marketing or agency marketing role.
- Experience in HubSpot marketing automation.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM.
- Experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.