New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for New Breed’s demand generation efforts from managing our website to Inbound campaigns. The right person should be a strong marketing generalist with particular strength in ABM, SEM, email marketing, and conversion optimization. This person should have an understanding of the full marketing funnel and experience running marketing campaigns that include audience segmentation and span multiple channels.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute data-driven digital demand gen strategies and plans to consistently meet or beat pipeline targets.
- Build and manage paid advertising campaigns across search, display and social media to drive conversions and demonstrate ROI.
- Develop programs targeted towards engaged prospects within our ICP, in concert with sales.
- Account-based marketing activities targeted at our key vertical segments leveraging our product experts to tell compelling stories to the persona.
- Drive customer marketing programs to build and expand pipeline within our company.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 3+ years full-time experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated success running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, social media engagement, SEO, SEM.
- Proven track record using data to inform future decisions and segmentation.
- Experience with any of the following is a big plus:
- HubSpot marketing automation
- Conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Account-based marketing
- Be passionate about doing marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.