New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role you will:
- Execute and deliver on marketing and sales strategy workshops. These workshops define the ongoing engagement with our clients.
- Workshop execution includes pre-phase research, construction and final approval of the report.
- Buyer persona development
- Buyer’s journey map
- Marketing and sales funnel model
- 90 day growth plan
- Oversee project coordination to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Long term implementation, revision and development of buyer personas, including planned follow up analysis of accuracy of buyer personas.
- Support and collaborate with the Inbound Strategist to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Support in the creation of initial 90 day client plans, quarterly and engagement reports.
- Provide quality control and assurance on client deliverables.
- Regularly perform portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Work with Client Success Managers to effectively grow expansion revenue and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for successfully onboarding net new and existing business clients.
- Mentor and train the services department.
- Provide best practices and strategic guidance to strategists.
- Provide recommendations based on marketing analytics to address key business and marketing challenges.
- Work company wide to provide training, best practices, and new strategies that can effectively grow our clients.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Relevant Sales and Marketing experience.
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success for multiple clients.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.