New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for 15-20 client onboardings and related projects/activities.
- Advise clients on HubSpot best practices and work with clients to guide their initial HubSpot setup.
- Evaluate a customer's current tech stack, recommend an onboarding approach, and develop a 90 day plan to lead the customer to long term success.
- Provide advice and recommendations for marketing and sales best practices, business process, product configuration / set up, and technology integrations.
- Responsible for project management and the coordination of tailored inbound campaigns and strategies.
- Responsible for creating implementation project schedules, coordinating deliverables, facilitating resources and managing project budgets.
- Provide inbound best practices, with strategic intent of delivering high quality inbound assets.
- Help to identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Aid in the coordination of inbound campaigns and strategies.
- Support the Inbound Marketing team with client execution of inbound marketing activities.
- Work with our Inbound Marketing team to develop inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS and 1+ years of related experience.
- 1+ years of HubSpot experience.
- 1+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in client facing roles and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with a deep understanding of integrations, APIs, and relational database concepts.
- Can manage several customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, and ensure a successful and timely completion.
- Have a strategic mindset and can help customers with their long-term planning.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.