New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
We are looking for an innovative, data-driven inbound marketing leader to support our growing team of Inbound Strategists. This team is responsible for driving growth strategy for our portfolio of demand generation clients.
In this role you will:
- Lead and coach a team of professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy.
- Promote efficiency and accountability throughout the inbound team, by using performance data, department knowledge, and 1-on-1 time with team members to drive: training, performance expectations, coaching, and annual reviews.
- Establish and maintain constant communication throughout the inbound and cross functional teams, including timely sharing of information, strategic, and tactical execution.
- Develop and utilize performance reports that indicate team efficiencies and productivity, to be reviewed at least monthly with the Director of Services.
- Perform quality audits on strategic and tactical execution, to ensure the team are delivering a consistent and world class client experience, driving client performance, and ensuring cross functional collaboration.
- Work closely with direct reports to ensure we are delivering high quality client deliverables (ie. inbound campaigns, webinars, content marketing, sales enablement, etc) .
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, document and roll out new demand generation strategies.
- Work directly with other team managers to ensure we’re solving for the client > company > team.
- Set a tone of high standards, client obsession and data driven disciplined decision-making across the team.
- Establish internal processes to optimize team’s efficiency. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools,technologies and strategies to get the job done.
- Work through client challenges and communication feedback loop to either pivot the team or provide additional resources.
- Responsible for recruiting to proper staff levels, training, and scaling the team.
- Responsible for keeping up with the latest industry trends and core features with our client facing technology stack.
A strong candidate will have:
- Experience developing and implementing new strategies, procedures, and standardization
- 3+ years of experience managing and growing teams of 5 or more direct reports
- General operations experience is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated leadership and management background, with an emphasis on setting direction, coaching in a positive manner, team building, training, promoting safety and accountability, and achieving organizational goals.
- Absolute commitment to customer satisfaction, including timely issue resolution and proactive customer outreach.
- Concise, effective verbal and written communications skills, with strong conflict resolution abilities and the ability to empathize with customers.
- Ability to excel both individually and as part of a larger team.
- Strong skills in strategic planning, while retaining the ability to execute tactically by organizing multiple processes and prioritizing duties in a multitasking and rapidly changing work environment.
- Project management experience, featuring strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.