New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for content creation for blog posts, websites, ebooks, white papers, videos, emails and more — both for our clients and for New Breed. Expect to write for at least five to six hours out of the day, and to remain agile. We like curiosity. Deeper research breeds better content. You must have experience in building written content in various formats. The most important trait for this role is the ability to quickly absorb and communicate information about any industry. Comfortability with context switching is paramount; our clients expect their writing to sound like their brand, and you must achieve this for every client, across industries and verticals.
In this role you will:
- Research and develop content based on customer’s identified challenges and objectives
- Create and edit a variety of content (website page copy, premium content offers, blog posts, etc.)
- Understand inbound marketing methodologies
- Maintain content tools and flow copy into content management system
- Be responsible for quality control over all delivered content
- Work in lockstep with the Inbound and SEO team to create an editorial calendar to drive leads
- Maintain customer retention by solving for the customer
- Ensure scope and budget are met
- Ensure customer success by exceeding expectations
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed suite of products and solutions
- Help build and manage partner relationships
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree or background in journalism, English or similar field.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Understanding of inbound marketing methodologies.
- Ensure customer success by exceeding expectations.
- A LOVE for writing, beyond fiction.
- Expertise in blogging platforms and web-based applications (Google Drive, RSS readers, etc.)
- Interest in learning and gaining mastery of SEO fundamentals.
- Exceptional business writing skills, including ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile,
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional,
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.