New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
This role requires working with cross-functional teams to define strategy, requirements, and timelines and lead demand generation projects through design, delivery, management and support. You will be responsible for delivering all of this to a portfolio of key client accounts. This position involves regular communication with clients and internal teams on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. Technical design skills, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. You will provide project leadership, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
In this role you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of key clients.
- Be the liaison between external stakeholders and internal resources to coordinate project deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional teams composed of web developers, inbound strategists, SEO analysts, sales strategists, content marketers and designers.
- Manage work pipeline within and across multiple concurrent clients to optimize usage of internal resources and work around bandwidth constraints.
- Communicate regularly with leadership to coordinate project schedules and maintain work progress and with clients.
- Analyze and document current and future-state workflow processes and system configuration, and recommend strategies for optimal integration of systems.
- Plan and organize complex work for self and others, and direct and assist others to meet quality and timeline targets and budget.
- Translate technical subject matter into concise, clear communications understood by non-technical leaders and clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction across a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Always be solving for the customer.
- Drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption.
A strong candidate will have:
- PMP or CAPM Certification.
- 2-5 years experience in marketing project management or related role.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities across business and technology.
- Have skills in project management methods and consultant techniques and approaches.
- Be experienced with using quality assurance systems.
- Have experience defining programs, writing detailed functional documentation and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.