New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role you will work with the rest of the Search team to determine the most important opportunities for our clientele to drive ROI. The Paid Advertising Strategist will manage all paid campaigns on Google Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as other search and display marketing engines for their assigned portfolio of accounts. A successful Paid Advertising Strategist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the greater service delivery team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
In this role you will:
- Act as the primary contact for clients on their paid media campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute paid social and paid search strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of digital media in accordance with client goals
- Regularly A/B test keywords, targeting, ad copy, visual assets, and other variables to improve the performance of ad spend in accordance with client goals
- Manage and report on client budgets, cross-channel to ensure proper spend levels daily and monthly
- Build audiences through customer data, build campaigns/ ad sets, monitor performance, adjust bids and budgets, and test/ iterate to generate leads and results.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor the paid activities effectiveness
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword research, expansion and optimization
- Collaborate with content team to create high-quality content using inbound methodologies to target relevant keywords
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
A strong candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of proven work in PPC / digital media for both Paid Search and Paid Social — Programmatic knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in digital media planning, managing, and optimizing resulting in high ROI, conversion rates, or other KPIs
- Demonstrable experience managing paid advertising campaigns across Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager, with the ability to measure PPC efforts via regular analysis leveraging these tools
- Strong knowledge of other acquisition and retention channels, including but not limited to: organic social media, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, and CRO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.