New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role you will work with the rest of the Search team to determine the most important opportunities for our clientele to drive ROI. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines for their assigned portfolio of accounts. A successful SEM Strategist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the greater service delivery team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
In this role you will:
- Build and manage relationships with a portfolio of 15-20 clients
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor the paid activities effectiveness
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Collaborate with content team to create high-quality content using inbound methodologies to target relevant keywords
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
A strong candidate will have:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMRush)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Be curious, questioning and willing to test new ideas and push SEO best practices forward.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills
- Be: intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive to GSD every single day
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code
- Emotional intelligence
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.