New Breed is one of the world’s fastest-growing revenue performance management firms. As an Elite global partner for Hubspot, we work as a strategic partner to help clients grow and scale better through a broad range of integrated demand generation services, including Account Management and Inbound Strategy, Web Development, Website Strategy, Search Marketing, Content Strategy, Graphic Design, and Marketing/Sales Operations. Whether you are an intern or a senior-level professional, New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced manager to lead our Revenue Operations Team. In this role, you will guide a team of technical strategists and implementers, and oversee all aspects of our Revenue Operations services including Hubspot Marketing and Sales Hub implementation, CRM and CMS migration projects, complex Salesforce and CRM integrations, and sales training. To succeed, you’ll combine your passion for leveraging technology to drive business outcomes with a commitment to building client and personal relationships. Over the course of any given day or week you will draw from your deep experience with Hubspot and Salesforce to solve client challenges, recruit and develop a growing staff, help communicate complex technical subject matter across client and internal audiences, and develop a vision for long-term expansion and thought leadership.
In this role you will:
- Coach and enable a team of direct reports.
- Perform internal review and quality assurance on operational deliverables including workflow diagrams, lifecycle stage definitions, lead scoring, etc.
- Work with our Technical Lead to identify and develop new continued learning and training opportunities.
- Develop internal workflow documentation and external thought leadership materials.
- Act as a secondary point of contact for client issues and challenges.
- Support in sales and project scoping consultations.
- Support clients directly, with the possibility of guiding your own portfolio of accounts as needed:
- Hubspot and Salesforce administration
- Reporting and analytics
- Project management
- Work with the management and leadership team to identify and track toward annual and long-term goals and success metrics.
- Proactively identify areas for improved efficiency and client experience.
A strong candidate will have:
- 5+ years full-time applied experience working at an Admin level within Salesforce with similar applied experience within Hubspot or other CRM platforms in the SaaS space
- 3+ years as a team lead or personnel manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and project management acumen
- Passion for working with the world’s fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Drive to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- An entrepreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive drive to GSD every single day.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.