New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, InsightSquared, and HubSpot.
In this role, you will work New Breed’s prospective customers to advise them on an inbound strategy best suited for their company's stage of growth. You will be responsible for properly forecasting your new business sales numbers, achieving or exceeding your new business quota each month, building strategic relationships with qualified prospects and identifying scalable ways for companies to grow.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert in inbound marketing and sales
- Work autonomously to close new business consistently at (or above) quota level.
- Conduct prospecting for qualified leads and determine fit (between 20 and 30 calls per day).
- Respond to sales inquiries via email as assigned.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine prospects’ gaps for small and mid-sized companies.
- Execute marketing assessments to diagnose and prescribe services best suited to achieving prospects’ goals.
- Develop HubSpot Software best practices and consult on prospect's technology stack.
- Challenge prospects on best practices for unifying their marketing and sales platforms, people and processes.
- Manage individual pipeline and report personal forecast regularly to direct manager.
- Monitor personal performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Experience working in an inbound sales process and successfully growing relationships and setting up customer success.
- A strong commitment to winning and a history of successfully carrying a sales quota on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders.
- A knack for researching, learning about and understanding different companies and industries.
- Strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through the sales funnel.
- Be comfortable communicating over the phone.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- Expertise and experience in a consultative sales process.
- A sharp focus on your goals, your team's goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customer's goals.
- Coachability, humility and the ability to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Critical thinking expertise and the ability to synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.