New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, InsightSquared, and HubSpot.
In this role, you will be working closely with revenue leadership and revenue operations to execute our world-class sales methodology, properly forecast your new sales numbers and achieve your net/new quota each month. You will work closely with our team of Sales Development Representatives and Marketers to ensure that we can deliver all the way through the sales conversion funnel.
In this role you will:
- Work autonomously to close new business consistently at (or above) quota level.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine prospects’ gaps and opportunities for growth.
- Execute on assessments and audits to diagnose and prescribe services best suited to achieving prospects’ goals.
- Create prescriptive sales proposals that support best in moving the needle for prospective clients.
- Respond to sales inquiries via email, chatbot and incoming calls as assigned.
- Maintain best practices in lead management throughout your sales process using HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Effectively manage and report on pipeline and monthly forecasts with sales leadership.
- Interpret data to optimize personal performance and sales process over time.
- Support in team selling and peer-to-peer collaboration.
- Work seamlessly with our Client Success team to streamline the new client experience and enable our internal team with insights to drive continued success in our engagement.
- Collaborate with key partners to accelerate sales as needed.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
A strong candidate will have:
- A track record of successful quota attainment in their current role.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of success in the mid-market.
- Experience running a consultative inside sales process, successfully growing relationships and setting up customer success.
- Experience selling marketing, search/paid advertising, web, revenue operations, sales or creative/content services.
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding a monthly or quarterly revenue quota or target.
- Desire to prospect and generate meetings with qualified opportunities via inbound and outbound sources.
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal peers, partners and stakeholders.
- A knack for researching, learning about and understanding different companies and industries (Primarily in the B2B tech and SaaS space).
- A strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through a sales funnel.
- Have working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile to support their team and the company.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.