New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a Senior Sales Operations Strategist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in automation systems, CRM, BI Tools and database management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company as well as consulting with clients on similar projects.
In this role you will:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Consult seamlessly and comfortably with CEOs, COOs, Developers, Directors of Marketing, and Salesforce.
- Be a Salesforce administrator.
- Advise clients on how to architect marketing systems and CRM for optimal integration and data integrity as well as monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing databases.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Setup third-party integrations within Marketing Automation & CRM.
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Integrate HubSpot software with customers existing marketing and CRM systems.
- Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards and monthly reports to measure performance and provide business intelligence.
- Provide a clear framework for lead management and governance that fosters collaboration with our clients.
- Develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for Marketing & Sales Operations service offering.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS and 4+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience.
- Certification in Salesforce and be technically savvy.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Be: intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive to GSD every single day.
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.