New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, Insightsquared, and HubSpot.
In this role, you will be working closely with sales leadership and sales operations to execute our world-class sales methodology, properly forecast your new sales numbers, achieve your net/new quota each month, uncover strategies to coach and develop, and devise scalable ways to grow an inbound sales team successfully. You will work closely with our Inbound Marketing Strategists to ensure that we can deliver all the way through the sales conversion funnel.
In this role you will:
- Deploy, execute and optimize our world-class business development program.
- Work autonomously to close new business consistently at (or above) quota level.
- Conduct prospecting for qualified leads and determine fit (between 20 and 30 calls per day).
Schedule consultative calls to determine prospects’ gaps.
- Execute assessments to diagnose and prescribe services best suited to achieving prospects’ goals.
- Create sales proposals.
- Respond to sales inquiries via email as assigned.
- Develop HubSpot CRM best practices and implementation roadmaps.
- Collaborate with New Breed’s product team to develop sales enablement assets (Sales Presentations, Sales Email Templates Battle Cards, Cheat Sheets, Case Studies, etc.).
- Unify marketing and sales platforms, people and processes for New Breed.
- Optimize dashboards and reporting for the leadership team.
- Monitor performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Identify business requirements and process improvement opportunities to help streamline the selling and fulfillment cycle.
- Ensure process improvement minimizes administration responsibilities of sales representatives.
- Support peer-to-peer coaching with their own prospects.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of success.
- Experience working in an inbound sales process and successfully growing relationship and setting up customer success.
- Desire to meet a quota for daily, weekly, and monthly quality appointment goals and generate qualified leads that ultimately convert to booked pipeline revenue.
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders.
- A knack for researching, learning about and understanding different companies and industries.
- A strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through the sales funnel.
- Be comfortable communicating over the phone.
- Have working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- A sharp focus on your goals, your teams goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customers goals.
- Ability to coach and train others.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.