New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day. This full-time position will be based out of our headquarters in Vermont.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering customer success by facilitating the coordination of website-based projects to completion. Through customer engagement, you will bring strategic user experience value to address key persona pain points and drive website conversion. You are able to think on your feet and make intelligent decisions to solve for the user and creating high-quality deliverables with tactical precision to accomplish customer’s business objectives.
In this role you will:
- Be the project manager and primary point of contact overseeing website design and development for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Monitor client success through analytics to recommend solutions.
- Identify client business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Maintain client retention and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing business by solving for the customer.
- Assist in quick resolution of client-facing challenges or issues.
- Coordinate projects to ensure scope and budget are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage and allocate developers’ time and tasks.
- Conduct website audits and generate user experience, content strategy, and user interface improvements and recommendations.
- Create content outlines and communicate content strategies to assist your clients in the content creation process.
- Create wireframes to present recommended layouts based on content strategy and page objectives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Web team. Be willing to share your experience and expertise to help the entire team learn and grow.
- Improve process inefficiencies to improve the client journey and internal productivity.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience (project management, UX design, UI design, content strategist, UX copywriter).
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably in the technology space.
- Expertise in web-based applications (Sketch, InVision, HubSpot, Hotjar).
- Expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation.
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience leading, mentoring and inspiring a team.
- Experience creating wireframes.
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.