New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will work with the rest of the SEO team to determine the most important opportunities for our clientele to drive more organic traffic to their website. Achieve these goals through researching high-opportunity keywords for editorial calendars and sales-ready websites, updating technical SEO errors, and creating strategies to increase backlinking opportunities. As the search engine industry is constantly evolving, we need a team member who is always looking for new opportunities for search growth, staying up to date with any major search crawl updates and willing to learn new skills in both development and coding of the backend of websites.
In this role you will:
- Assist in overseeing the SEO and SEM services in all relevant areas: website development and optimization, content research and creation, etc.
- Utilize SEO strategy to increase conversion rates, domain authority, linking domains and manage both onsite and offsite SEO initiatives for clients.
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content using inbound methodologies to target relevant keywords.
- Manage organic search engine performance and SMART goal-setting based on traffic and behavior analytics.
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor SEO strategy effectiveness.
- Perform digital marketing and website audits to identify areas of improvement and provide recommendations for enhanced search exposure.
- Build and manage relationships with a portfolio of 15-20 clients.
- Work with internal team to maintain and improve New Breed’s search presence.
- Build, connect and maintain connections within the search industry as well as strive to establish New Breed and yourself as industry thought-leaders.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BS/BA degree in Marketing.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- An understanding of SEO and how it can be leveraged in the context of inbound marketing.
- Previous experience with SEO tools and strategies.
- Superior analytical skills and be able to extrapolate next steps.
- Current knowledge with industry trends and provide recommendations to enhance SEO presence.
- Be curious, questioning and willing to test new ideas and push SEO best practices forward.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.