New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and engaging top talent, working with leaders to understand the ideal candidate profile for their open requisitions, and generating a qualified pool of candidates for our hiring team.
In this role you will:
- Align closely with our recruiter and hiring managers to develop a comprehensive understanding of our roles, target profiles and the broader market landscape
- Engage passive talent in a highly personalized and proactive way
- Autonomously create and sustain a consistent pipeline of high quality prospective candidates to fill the various needs of our team
- Partner with recruiting team to create a meaningful candidate experience
- Run referral meetings to leverage the talent networks of new and existing New Breeders
- Implement creative strategies to identify and engage with a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Manage job boards and paid campaigns to amplify our reach across new audiences
- Establish and manage partnerships with universities and professional organizations
- Assist with scheduling interviews for candidates, recruiting team members, and hiring managers.
- Conduct candidate reference calls as needed
A strong candidate will have:
- A passion for thinking outside of the box and finding new ways to engage passive talent
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Sourcing function with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter, comfortable building boolean search strings and enjoy learning new systems
- Strong knowledge with various sourcing channels, such as LinkedIn, Drafted, Slack, Github, Vettery, Underdog, etc.
- Hyper-organization and a strong ability to manage their time while leading multiple searches, projects, and candidate workstreams
- Expert collaborator who partners with every level of the organization and comfortable operating independently
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and self-motivated approach to talent acquisition
- Open to experimenting, trying new ideas and learning new things, and aren’t afraid of being wrong
- Ambition to take on a new challenge, and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully
- Be energized in a fast-paced environment, and adaptable when managing their time and shifting their focus as business priorities evolve
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.