We’re in search of a recent college graduate to join our team as a Web Design and Development Apprentice. At New Breed, apprentices are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our apprenticeship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our apprentices eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly assist with developing HubSpot CMS-based websites and performing maintenance on WordPress sites.
We will be accepting applications for our fall program on a rolling basis through summer. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our Web team to design and develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients.
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot and WordPress CMS. This includes both design and development work.
- Produce traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.).
- Work with colleagues, clients and vendors.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- A strong background in graphic design.
- A strong knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- A strong Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus).
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Have a willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Have superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Have audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.