New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will operate as a skilled designer and front-end developer. You will be responsible for developing HubSpot and WordPress-based websites, working closely with our Product Team to design and develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients, and advancing the skill set of junior-level team members.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot or WordPress CMS. This includes both design and development work.
- Work in HubSpot to develop templates, emails, blogs, and provide troubleshooting assistance.
- Produce traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.)
- Assist in launching websites.
- Train the client on keeping website up to date after launch.
- Always be solving for the customer and ensure client satisfaction.
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior-level team members.
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques.
- Fill in for senior-level product team members to be client-facing when needed.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- A strong background in Graphic Design.
- A good design portfolio.
- Understanding of basic DNS properties.
Strong Adobe Photoshop skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus).
- Experience with website analytics, SEO techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies.
- Be open to learning new platforms.
- Be able to communicate design decisions and accept constructive feedback from clients on your choices.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.