New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
The Web Project Manager is the quarterback for our website process; a successful PM will manage timelines and budgets, hold internal and external stakeholders accountable, delegate work to internal team members, and own client communication. You are the primary point of contact for our clients which requires superb written and verbal communication skills. While you do not need the skills to execute on website deliverables, you will need enough knowledge to effectively communicate every step of the website process to New Breed clients.
In this role you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service so clients understand project scope and timeline. Respond to clients in a timely manner, schedule tasks for relevant internal team members, and proactively communicate until all tasks are completed.
- Lead cross-functional teams composed of web developers, designers, copywriters, account strategists, and client success managers.
- Be detail-oriented in everything you do from building out timelines, assigning time to relevant team members, providing context to internal and external stakeholders, documenting notes and next steps during calls, and beyond.
- Manage timeline and budgets for client projects leveraging New Breed’s project management tool (Mavenlink). If timelines are delayed or projects go over budget, you will manage client conversations and come to agreeable solutions for all parties.
- Run successful client meetings by setting up zoom invites, sharing agendas so clients have proper expectations, and providing a detailed follow-up so all parties are clear on next steps.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time. This requires exceptional personal time management skills and attention to detail.
A strong candidate will have:
- PMP or CAPM Certification and 2-5 years experience managing web projects.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot or experience with the Inbound methodology in some capacity.
- Passion for process improvement and proactive communication.
- Experience working in a team setting and delegating tasks to designers and developers. Experience working on website projects in an agency setting preferred.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Level-headed approach to accepting feedback and staying positive through challenging conversations.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to managing time and schedules in a rapidly changing environment.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.