New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will operate as a skilled developer, developing on WordPress CMS and HubSpot CMS-based websites. You will be responsible for working closely with our Web Team to develop custom websites and other web solutions for our clients. You will also be integral to advancing the skill set of junior-level team members.
In this role you will:
- Lead in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the WordPress or HubSpot CMS.
- Understand client needs and who they are as a company.
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines.
- Work with junior team members and teach them processes, coding.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior level team members.
- Work well with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques.
- Research processes to optimize for efficiency.
- Research new trends in development and keep New Breed up-to-date and fresh.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 2-3 years of professional Web Development experience
- Ability to learn and master developing sites on the HubSpot CMS
- Understand basic DNS properties and assist in launching websites.
- Leverage the HubSpot API and other APIs to build integrations between platforms.
- Experience with website analytics, search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies a plus, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Be open to learning new platforms.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.