- Our Work
- About Us
Does your most recent website redesign conjure terrible memories of missed deadlines, exceeded budgets and sunk costs? Did the end result fail to meet your expectations?
If you answered yes, you're not alone. Not only were a third of marketers unsatisfied with their most recent redesign, but only 51% of site redesign projects actually finish and launch on time, according to HubSpot.
The Conversion Optimization (CO) process breaks this cycle by leveraging one of design, research and improvement. That means it can work for both existing sites and the launch of new ones.
This e-book covers:
- Why the traditional website redesign process is broken
- Benefits and risks of the traditional redesign process vs. CO
- Key principles of the methodology and mindset
- An example of a hypothesis and test-driven website update
- How to use CO to optimize your #1 salesperson: your website
Fill out the form and learn how to optimize your growth strategy!
Get your copy of the guide:
“We worked with New Breed recently on a redesign and launch of our website. The project was complex and the experience and results were great. In particular, they were flexible and collaborative with good systems in place for cross-country/time-zone communication. Their collective expertise meant they were able to offer us strong, industry-leading advice.”