As your organization evolves, so do the tools and technologies you use to manage your operations and delight your end-users.
Whether you’re a fast-growing brand or an industry veteran looking to optimize your tech stack, migrating to Hubspot’s CRM will help your organization grow better, with a platform that promotes alignment between your marketing, sales, and service teams.
We designed this guide as an all-inclusive migration roadmap. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to migrate successfully, plus some insider tips and best practices to keep your project running smoothly along the way.
- Developing unified sales, marketing, and service operations
- Aligning behind a single solution
- Salesforce to HubSpot Conversion Table
- Phase 1: Pre-Migration
- Evaluate migration and translation needs
- Clean up your Salesforce data
- Backup your data
- Create a migration plan
- Phase 2: Migration
- Configure your HubSpot instance
- Migrate your data into HubSpot
- Make way for QA
- Conduct testing and associated bug fixes
- Go Live!
- Phase 3: Post-Migration
- Get your teams up to speed
- Prioritize data management