Successfully bringing a product to market starts with proper planning.
After investing time and resources into developing a new product or service, you want to ensure that it becomes successful. How that offering is released and who you release it to will have a major impact on its success.
In this video, Head of Demand Generation Guido Bartolacci breaks down the framework for a successful go-to-market strategy that can help bring your product to market. When planning your strategy, Guido recommends making sure you follow each of these steps:
- Have buyer personas
- Conduct a competitive analysis
- Draft your value proposition
- Establish your pricing strategy
- Determine your purchasing methods
- Plan your marketing and sales strategy